MY DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
This Data Protection Statement sets out how I use your personal data (which may be held on paper, electronically or otherwise). You can contact me (Data Controller) at:
Dr Claudio Del Giudice,
30th Floor, 40 Bank Street,
London E14 5NR,
Tel. +44 – 203 102 9650
if you have any questions.
I take security and data protection very seriously and I shall insist on strict compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and any other applicable legislation. The purpose of this Statement is to make you aware of how I shall handle your personal data.
I am notified as a Data Controller with the Office of the Information Commissioner under Registration No. Z9667984.
THE PURPOSE OF MY PROCESSING
Whether or not you become my client, I shall process and save your personal data I may receive from you. I shall save your personal data, store it also electronically and use it in order to provide you with my professional services, comply with the general law and my legal obligations, safeguard my legitimate interest under my terms of business or the general law, as in force from time to time.
THE TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA I COLLECT AND USE
I collect data from anyone contacting me and from all my clients.
I collect and save some or all the following information from my clients:
- Full name and personal details including contact information (home address, email address, home and mobile telephone numbers), National Insurance Number, Codice Fiscale and marital status, and similar information / documentation
- Date and place of birth and sometimes, occupation
- Copy of passports and other valid identity documents. Copy of evidence of address, as requested and supplied to me, from time to time
- Bank account details and copy cheques received from you, copy of your Italian title deeds, Wills and other documentation, in Italian or in English, relevant to the instructions I may receive from you / your matter
- Search engines results and where relevant copy of personal data, information and documentation available on the internet
- Similar personal data, information and documentation.
DATA DISCLOSURE – SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I keep all your personal data strictly private and confidential at all times, therefore, I shall not disclose your personal data to third parties except where authorised by you, or in order to comply with your instructions or to comply with the law and / or professional regulations, where requested by the Courts, the Authorities or my Supervisory Professional Bodies, strictly as I may be requested, from time to time.
Your personal data will be stored within the United Kingdom.
DURATION FOR WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE HELD
I review my data retention periods regularly and will only hold your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes of my processing. I normally keep your personal data for up to 10 years, however I reserve the right to keep your personal data for a longer time where reasonably required by the specific purposes of my processing mentioned above.
TECHNICAL AND ORGANISATIONAL SECURITY
All your personal data is saved on electronic data storage equipment and files kept in safe private locations where they will be secure and not available to any third parties.
You have the right at any time to:
- ask for a copy of the information about you held by me in my records;
- require me to correct any inaccuracies in your information;
- make a request to me to delete what personal data of yours I hold; and
- object to receiving any marketing communications from me.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights above please contact me at:
Claudio@Italy-UK-Law.com Tel. +44 – 0203 102 9650
Should you wish to complain about the use of your personal data, I would ask that you contact me to resolve this matter in the first instance. You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office in relation to my use of your personal data. The Information Commissioner’s contact details are noted below:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane
Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Telephone: 0303 123 1113